Thursday, July 24, 2008

stuff that happens in my office

Today I am in my office...trying to prepare for Sunday's services and mulling over the week past. I am also trying hard to re-focus on my PhD! I know I haven't mentioned this for a while - mainly because I am in denial about it and would much rather it just disappeared or the fairies came in and did the next draft for me. But, as I am a bit unsure about "the fairies" (I promised Eva I would not ever again say I didn't believe in fairies, but not saying it doesn't actually make any difference to what is in my heart! I am pretty sure I really know about fairies...) and I suspect if the non existent fairies did my PhD for me then I would get done for plagiarism or cheating should the University find out - however, come to think about it if the fairies did my PhD and the university found out then that really would be a thing to write home about because then the University would have proved that there were PhD writing fairies and , my goodness that would be a thing!

I think we can be reasonable sure that none of the above is actually going to happen because I will have to write the PhD and that will be happening very very soon. having done my preparation, taken possession of the new car, had various visits from people and done some cleaning I have very little excuse left and may have to actually take the draft down of the shelf and read it and think of a plan as to how to prepare the next version. A cup of tea and then I am definitely goign to start!

No comments: