Monday, July 21, 2008

sleeping

Last night was the first time since May that I have slept through the night...I know that sounds mad but I usually have to get up at lest once for the loo or to have a little walk about. I haven't been worried about this - actually I don't mind waking up in the middle of the night, but last night I actually slept right through and it was great. Having said that by 1pm (after a baptism visit - which went very well) I had a screaming migraine and had to go back to bed and close the curtains (I need thicker curtains as there was too much light!). I fell asleep again for 2 hours and woke up very confused. I hate migraines and they are quite random but at least mine don't last very long and I bounce back quite well.

I was well enough to go out to the St Peter's Church PCC social this evening and had a great time. I had to pop t ASDA to buy presents for Eva's birthday - it's on Wednesday but I am a bit busy tomorrow. I wonder how old she will have to be before I can stop buying pink plastic stuff? I am listening to some music and trying to chill before I go off for more sleeping. Busy day tomorrow so best get chilling...

If you want a little laugh do have a look at this "Lambeth" picture.

No comments: