Wednesday, July 16, 2008

it's wednesday already

...where has the time gone?

I have a short break between the afternoon bible/house group and a funeral visit to have a cup of tea and some maltesers so I am not going to write much (sorry about that).

I have had a busy day - spent the first part of the morning with Henry theologically reflecting on the last week and discussing hot topics of the day (so hot that they can't be repeated here! Intrigued? Well, hard luck!). I then went off to Radio Merseyside to record a little piece for the radio. The religious producer Wayne Clarke is doing series about vocations and has interviewed a number of us who were recently ordained Anglican deacons as well as a catholic deacon. The series will run over the summer on the Sunday morning show (so I can't hear it live but I think they have the weekly listen again facility which can also be accessed nationally on-line) so I will let you know when I am on!

I had better go and drink my tea...xxx

No comments: