Tuesday, July 22, 2008

headache day 2

Rather annoyingly I still have yesterdays headache today. Don't really know what I am doing wrong...I've had lots of sleep, I have tried very hard not to read, watch tv, play on this computer and even took some time out of work this afternoon. But, here I am still feeling like a small thunderstorm is raging inside my brain. I also feel sick and am a funny shade of grey. The morris dancers are in church and I am in charge this evening (not as tricky as it sounds as they only need me to open up, fetch the football when they kick it over our fence - some boys who don't morris come to kick a football about - and close up at 9pm). I had intended to spend some time with them this evening but my headache won't deal with watching young people hop and bounce to loud music so I am pottering about instead.

It is Eva's birthday tomorrow - so we have a late afternoon/ evening of 9 year old fun ahead (burgers, a film, presents etc). Henry and I are taking a funeral tomorrow and I hope to finally get out and deliver the Everton Telegraph with Henry and some of the St Peter's church gang in the morning. So, I am hoping this headache will disappear over night (like the rain). If you don't mind putting a word in to God about the headache it would make tomorrow so much easier. Thanks.

No comments: