Tuesday, July 8, 2008

PIME

Today I was at the first post ordination training day finding out about what further supporting and training is on offer for me now I have started my curacy. To be honest it is quite impressive - much more input at a diocese level than I had expected and given the fact that the group of us who were ordained 10 days ago (was it really only 10 days ago!) are such great people to be with and train alongside I think it is going to be fun as well.

I also went to see an old friend who works at Hope Everton lecturing in the drama dept there. Margaret and I used to teach together at Edge Hill . It was great to catch up and think about how we might do some bits and bobs together.

I have one more parish thing to do - at 7.30 I am off to a care home to take part in a service with Henry and some of the members of St John Chrysostom church. I am shattered but I am loving this job!

No comments: