Saturday, July 26, 2008

strange dream

I had a very odd dream last night - that Paul Oxley ate my purple wrap (the one that I often have slung over my shoulder when it's chilly). This is my first Trinity college dream - we were all in my dream and saw Paul Oxley eat my wrap. It was very odd!

Anyway, dream apart I have been chilling, resting, reading, studying and preparing for tomorrow's services. It has been very quiet here. Having time to myself has helped me to reflect on the events of the week - a week which, despite the stress of Thursday night, has been very positive and encouraging for me. It is so easy to let one bad thing overshadow the positive things that have happened. Of course I am just starting out and finding my feet so have little idea about what my role will be here but I am enjoying finding out.

My immediate concern now is how I am going to get the new car - vauxhall zafia - out of the garage! I got it in last night but I'm not sure I can get it out...hadn't really thought that one through. I need to go out and get supplies so extracting it from the garage is quite important. I'll just do a bit more work then have a go.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ha! Well, you are not the first woman to dream about me, and i am sure you will not be the last!

Was not a dream though - i really did eat it! What with the rising price of food and all - you have to take whatever you can get!