Saturday, July 19, 2008

last choir standing

A few of my friends are in Sense of Sound Choir who have been doing very well in the BBC Last Choir Standing show...tonight they gave a blinding performance of "Cry me a River" - which got me crying a small stream. How proud am I of them! Very very proud! If you want to hear/see them perform "such a good feeling" then go to this link and push play on the mini-tv on the screen...

We have had a great time at the Sewsy Fair today (Mark won the guess the weight of the cake competition!) but now I am feeling a bit coldy so after I have just one more tweek of my sermon for tomorrow I will be having an early night.

1 comment:

liz h said...

I'm loving LCS and had been wondering whether you knew anyone in Sense of Sound. They were very good, but I am rooting for the Bath Male Voice Choir who were sensational in the earlier stages.