Tuesday, September 16, 2008

in charge

Henry and I meet up on a Tuesday to talk business and a Wednesday to theologically reflect on recent events and spend time praying for each other, our families and the church and wider community. Today we had to conflate the two meetings into one because Henry is off to London and leaving me in charge. We met for a few hours this morning followed by communion at the Women's Fellowship group I am then running him to the station later. I hope he has a parish (or preferably two parishes) left when he comes back!

Actually, I think I am going to be running about so much that I won't be able to cause too much trouble. I am sure I'll be ok. Mark is away of Thursday for the weekend so I really will be left holding the baby and in charge!

Anyway, I am off to do some visiting now so sorry this is so short. Catch up later. Wish me luck.

No comments: