Tuesday, September 30, 2008

gym

For those of you who have been waiting with bated breath to find out about my visit to the gym I can report that I have now been twice and am ok about going again. I am not buzzing about it but in the same breath I am not miserable so am going to keep on keeping on. I went this morning before Henry and I had our theological reflection / team meeting session and didn't need to have a sleep afterward - which was just as well because I haven't touched the ground all day!

Anyway, thanks to everyone for the support...I will keep you posted.

1 comment:

blue hands said...

As a lapsed gymmer myself, I would say that getting it into your diary is most of the battle. Once you're there it may not feel like the best bit of your life, but you might as well do it since you're there! I speak as one who is failing to get anything into her diary that isn't imposed on me...