Thursday, September 4, 2008

Arachnophobia

At lunchtime today I actually saw a bbc news story that claimed that Liverpool Arachnophobes were having to leave for Widnes because of La Machine. Even the thought of Liverpool has now filled Arachnophobes with fear and can cause stress. Not that this put the PM off who was also visiting the city today!

Having spent a few hours with the spider this afternoon I can confirm that it is neither real nor threatening. In fact it spent most of the time I was with it asleep. Mark has just returned home from spending the day with La Machine and has had to go straight to bed!

I don't have photos but this is a video of last night's appearance on the concourse. When I visited it last night at 10pm it was just hanging out. B-T-W I didn't take this video as I wasn't allowed to leave the vehicle!

No comments: