Saturday, September 13, 2008

historic buildings

Today I have tried to get round to see some of Liverpool's Heritage Open Day buildings. Unfortunately I only managed Christ Church, Linnet Lane and St Georges Church, Everton. I always enjoy HOD's and this year I feel I have not been able to do it justice. Hey ho.

I have realised that I am seriously avoiding PhD work at the moment so have promised myself to get a grip next week and start to fill empty moments (not that there are many of those) with sorting, re-drafting and honing. If you see me on here too much (and/or facebook, commenting on your blogs / sending emails etc) then please feel free to tell me off. Face-to-face encounters are ok (in moderation) and only on Tuesday will I read Heat magazine. That's it. I need to get a grip.

Right, I am off to the supermarket to get the week's shop, then an early night because we have a Baptism tomorrow (I'm not doing the actual Baptism but I am leading)...and we have a house full for lunch.

No comments: