Friday, January 30, 2009

crepe

I must report that Eva and I had a fab crepe at John Lewis last night - after some gentle shopping because Eva had a filling and was feeling a bit vulnerable. I bought the vase I was after...but haven't had time to unwrap it. Had a mad couple of days and definitely don't feel like I am keeping up with events this week.
Where am I?
Being in my little office blogging is a bit of a sanctuary from the madness out in the real world. Not that I can avoid it. It's just nice every so often to have a bit of a hide to recap and recoup. So, that's what I am doing...sitting in my office sharing my stuff with you and with God.

I am off to Kate's 40th birthday bash soon so I must get some prayers in and then get m glad rags on.

My favourite news report of the day is that Gordon Brown's phone went off while he was addressing political and business leaders in Davos - oh dear...it's not looking good is it!?

No comments: