Monday, January 26, 2009

bits and bobs

I am just off to PCC so I can only fit in a few observations...

It took me nearly 30mins to get to church down the road at St Peter's (a 5mins drive normally!) last night because of the Liverpool: Everton Derby game. The traffic was crazy and made much worse by foolish driving. If only curates could have a lights on their cars (what colour would be appropriate) to get passed all the fuss when it is church time. "Move along young man I am a curate don't you know I have a church service to lead" But, sadly I have no traffic rights with my collar on that without. hey ho...

I am doing quite a lot of walking at the moment and there seems a steady increase in dog poo in the area.

I am really enjoying The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo by Stieg Larsson - well worth a read if you like modern crime thrillers.

I am loving the 15 mins extra light of an evening.

Anway, I must dash - and put the heating on in church...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think we should have lights that cycle round the liturgical colours: purple, green, red, white... With a kind of church bell siren