Tuesday, January 6, 2009

new year - same old me!


The Gaffer Tape that is holding me together!





I am afraid my blogging is slowing down again mainly due to my schedule being completely bonkers. I am being pulled in two different directions at the moment with work commitments and am failing to fill in the gaps. Great big nasty holes are appearing in my world and I haven't the time to sort them out (guess that's what gaffer tape is for)...hey ho.

In order to try to speed things up I have decided to try to twitter (see new widget to the right) but so far I am not even managing to keep that up.

That said I do have some new year resolutions (intentions) to offer:
- Finish PhD (really this has to be done by this summer)
- do more re:jesus blogging
- get (much more) stuck into parish life
- become a priest (in June, I hope)
- find out how to fill in a tax return
- fill in a tax return
- send tax return off
- spend more time with my friends (but not until I finish my PhD!)
- be a more tolerant family member (probably not going to progress this until the PhD is finished but I will at least have a go)

Anyway, best go and do some of the above...

Happy New Year!

No comments: