Sunday, February 1, 2009

washing machine

Well, yet again we are without a washing machine. It is very dead - a bit of the cement bit came off and flew through the drum and pierced it - so we are now at the mercy of the loss adjuster waiting for them to condemn it so we can have the cash and get another one. But, how long do we wait? And how do we do our washing in the meantime? The nearest launderette is miles away and both Mark and I are working full time and we have a baby in the house at the moment so the washing is piling up. So, Mark has gone out to see is some bloke in Kirkdale will sell us his 2nd hand washing machine for £40...that should tied us over. As long as the suspension on our car hold up!

I am very tired - I know that is a familiar mantra but, I am starting to feel the pressure of winter and want spring to be here. So, I am going to have a little read of my book - moved on to Stieg Larsson's 2nd book in the Millennium trilogy - The Girl Who Played with Fire . Anyway, must go and chill because I have 2 more services left today and not much reserve energy.

No comments: