Saturday, August 30, 2008

juggling

I have been juggling Eva and a sermon all day! I was unable to take my day off yesterday so in theory I was due some time today but because I was so tired after Greenbelt I was a bit behind with admin and my sermon. So, today I got up early (for a Saturday) - got into town for 10am and got Eva's school uniform and new shoes, had a spot of lunch and got back for 2pm. Since then Eva and I have been chatting and doing stuff as well as the occasional bit of time trying to polish of the sermon.



Mark has got some work with Artichoke on La Machine which is happening next week. I am sworn to secrecy about the machine. But it is going to be big and spectacular! It does however mean that Mark has been over at Cammell Laird (where the machine is being built - that's what they build in the ship yards today!) for the last 2 days (out till midnight each day) doing whatever secret machine builders do. He is then working the event Thursday - Sunday next week. So, I will be doing even more juggling next week!

No comments: