Wednesday, August 27, 2008

back from Greenbelt

I am back physically but to be honest I think I left most of myself at Greenbelt. I can't quite settle and I am wacked. I have washed the mud off my crocs and have started back at work today. I slept for 12 hours last night and can't wait to get back there tonight. If only Liverpool would put a goal in the back of the net and I can relax! I am not sure I am going to be able to watch the TV for long becuase it is too stressful!

Anyway, Greenbelt was great. My hightlights include:
- The curry out in Cheltenham on Thurs night
- Transcendence service
- Foundation - Babel
- Dream - spontaneous worship and the service in New Forms
- Lucy Winkett's talk about being English
- The Larry Norman tribute
- seeing 'ickle Toby H again - he is so cute
- being in New Forms hanging out and working

Things I struggled with:
- watching poor Claire Caddick having to eat with a wooden fork
- cold evenings
- yacky mud slime as it seeped through my crocs
- not having enough time to see all my friends properly
- missing loads of talks
- not seeing a single band on mainstage

favourite moment:
- having a right good laugh in the teepee with Jane, Anne, Emma, Sarah and Claire

No comments: