Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Eva's birthday

Well, 9 years ago today I was in Liverpool's Women's Hospital recovering from having Eva! Today we have been to town for burgers at Eddie Rocketts and to Fact to see Walle. Eva's friend Maddie is going to sleep over so it is chaos here.

The most extra-ordinary thing that happened this evening was that I met - quite by accident - the woman who was in the bed next to me when I had Eva! We always refer to her as "Twin Lady" because she had twins! She was in FACT with her twins and older daughter. An amazing coincidence and one that really has warmed my heart. We kept in touch for a few years after the babies were born and even spent a couple of birthdays together but we have been out of touch for at least 3 years so it was great to swop numbers.

Anyway, I had better get back to the giddy girls.

No comments: