Sunday, May 17, 2009

eurovision

Last night saw a (sort of) return to form for the UK at the Moscow Eurovision...Jane and 'the lord' ALW did very well to achieve 5th place. The winner was Norway...see below:


It sounded great last night but today I am already starting to feel a bit irritated by it...but that's the power of the earworm!

Anyway, I had a great evening twittering away during the event and enjoying each offering as it came to us live. Elise and I had plenty to say throughout and couldn't believe it when the last song ended - it seemed to all pass off very quickly.

I hope Philly J had a great time last night in Moscow. I can't wait to hear about what the live interval act was like in the flesh in the stadium. IT must have been fantastic because it looked pretty amazing on the TV. If you missed it here it is again:

1 comment:

jeznash said...

Germany should have won, by a mile.