Monday, November 10, 2008

continued blog break

Thanks to everyone who has sent messages and has been praying for the parishes and for the family and friends of Joseph Lappin. Your love and support has been much appreciated.

Unfortunately, due to unforeseen (and totally unrelated) circumstances, I have to continue with my blog break for a few more months. I hope to be back by the early new year. Meanwhile, please do tune in to the new re:jesus blog where I shall be adding the occasional post. In the meantime if you need to get in touch you can either post a comment here and I will get back to you, or you can email me.

much love and blessings. Ellen. xxx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ellen, so sorry to read about the stabbing in Liverpool it must be very difficult time for the parish. Do hope things are going ok, with love Lucy.