Monday, June 1, 2009

what a week this is going to be!

So here I am starting my last week before I become a priest (do I really mean 'become' - like I will change into someone new on Sunday? I am not sure? But, I am not sure how else to refer to my 'change'...any ideas do let me know!). Anyway, I am ordained priest on Sunday so this week is a going to be a bit busy. I am in the parish until Thursday lunchtime then off on retreat at teatime until Sunday.

I have a long long list of bits and bobs that need sorting before Sunday though you'll be pleased to know most of them are very superficial and none are theological - they mainly involve cleaning, changing the sheets on the bed, visiting people in hospital and in the sheltered accommodation, going to the hairdresser, meeting Henry for various things, buying black clothes dye to revive my clergy blacks and there is a slim chance that I may go to see Girls Aloud tomorrow night (if my attempt at gegging into the Echo Area pull itself off - though to be honest it is not looking good - but I live in hope).

I have written a brief post for re:jesus about the appearance of Jesus' face in a marmite jar which you may enjoy.

Hope you have a good week.

No comments: