Saturday, March 14, 2009

funny day

It has been quite an odd day. I am very tired and spent most of the morning either asleep or dozing or reading. Then this afternoon Mark and I went to see the mighty Count Arthur Strong. It was a bit strange going to the theatre in the afternoon but once that was got over we chuckled our way through the Counts recollections of his life at the BBBBC. Very funny.

Eva is at a sleep over so we have the house to ourselves and in true Mark and Ellen style are now busy relaxing in separate rooms! What a funny couple we are...

Anyway, I did watch some Tv tonight - particularly enjoyed the dancing for comic relief...the two final acts were these:





I am off back to bed to read my book - The 19th Wife...I must agree with Richard and Judy on tis one - it's a very enjoyable read.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i have to say the comic relief let's dance has made me laugh out loud over the last few weeks and patrick and keith and robert were particularly fine comedy moments (though keith lemon really annoys me normally!!)
though i think liking this programme isn't v cool is it!