Sunday, December 21, 2008

re:jesus - santa and Jesus

Re:jesus has had the best of my blogging this week I am afraid...so here is my latest re:jesus blog effort.

I have 2 sermons to preach today - one at 5pm and the other at 6.30pm. I am feeling a bit under the weather and Mark is completely laid up in bed. Eva is still ill but a lot better...so we are a very sickly household today. Having said that I am hoping I will fight this off and still have some energy to offer my mum and the rest of the family by Christmas day. There's a lot to get through before then and I don't really want to miss out. Anyway, hope you are feeling ok and the lead up to Christmas is going ok. All the best...

1 comment:

just Gai said...

You have my sympathies Ellen. We had the lurgy a couple of weeks ago. I was off for most of the week and my younger daughter for the best part of a fortnight. Happily we are now fully recovered and I hope it will soon be the same for you.