Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas 08

Well, I made it through Christmas Day and my first Christmas day sermon (which went quite well I think), we managed to get the turkey on the table by 4pm and unwrap presents without too much stress. The TV that was circled in the Radio Times was watched and we went to bed at a reasonable time with only one argument. So, all in all a good day was had by all. All this year were myself, Mark, Eva, Joe, Elise, Wayne, Lillie, my mum (Celia) and a short but lovely visit by Ian Evans. It was lovely to have baby Lillie here - she was a treat. I hope some pictures will follow.

Yesterday I did quite a lot of sleeping and realised how tired I am. I tried to go to bed early but ended up watching more TV and telling stories. Today I have also had a lie in but could do more sleeping...early night tonight I think. We have a few visitors coming round shortly so best get some mash on. I do hope your Christmas has been good. For me it is just lovely to have some down time and spend some time lounging about with the family.

No comments: